Wednesday, November 10, 2010

EOC 6 Me X 3

There are three personal care products that I absolutely have to have. There are no substitutions for these items in my opinion.
The first of my favorite personal care items is Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Shave Gel. I love it due to it provides a close shave and doesn’t irritate my skin after daily use. It has conditioners that don’t dry out my skin. I feel that in placement due to it’s superior to other brands that are in the market. Believe me I have tried the competitors. Neutrogena Men like Nivea for men is described as “ an advanced line of enriching skincare and soothing after shave products specially designed for the active, healthy, men’s lifestyle.”*
The Second product that I like is Axe Snake Peel soap. It has sand like material that exfoliates the skin. I love it due to the fact that it gives the perception that I feel cleaner. It too is marketed towards those with active lifestyles. It too is superior in placement. And why not according to Axe’s commercials, if you use their product you’ll get the girl because you smell good.
The third and final personal care product that I love is Aquafresh’s Total Clean Tooth Paste. I started using this product when I had my braces put on a few years back. I was impressed with the way it totally cleaned my teeth when I brushed them. It seems at this moment there is no other product like it. So it is preemptive in placement.
There was a quote from the book: Marketing: an Introduction: that sums it up when going purchase an item. The quote: “ Why should I buy your brand?”

* Quote from Marketing an Introduction: Armstrong & Kotler

No comments:

Post a Comment