Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 4: Advertising is based on happiness

The one product that seems to make me the happiest and so far has kept me the happiest is when I bought my house. After renting many houses and having horrible landlords that would not take care of their property, I decided to take the plunge and buy a house. I actually could not wait to have something that was mine and did not have to have the dreadful monthly inspections that consisted of getting talked down to because I forgot to dust the top of the refrigerator. The building company that I purchased my house from was great. They were always there to back their product and were available if I had any questions. Overall to date my house purchase has been my favorite purchase and has kept me very satisfied.
On the other side of the spectrum I would have to say the purchase that I got real disenfranchised with was when I purchased my first truck. When I drove to the lot I was very naïve and did not know how the whole car buying think worked. I found a Dodge Dakota with a V8 and was in my price range. On the surface it was clean inside & out. Two days later I my radiator blew, also I had other fluid leaks. I took it back to get fixed and had to pay around $500. About a month later my exhaust pipes were so rusted they fell off. So I had to replaced those another $300.The last straw was when I was driving home from work, something in the steering column broke and cut the wires to the horn. There is nothing more embarrassing than driving down the road and having your horn inadvertently go off while you’re driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment